Get More With The Revamped Service PlansPosted: June 22, 2009
As a segmentation exercise, we have revamped our service plans for a wider variety of options for our users. A complete comparison of the updated service plans can be reviewed on our website.
Here’s a brief summary of the changes:
- The Premium plan has been renamed to Starter, and includes a basic set of features (same as before).
- The Pro plan has been renamed to Business, and includes an advanced set of features (same as before).
- A new Plus plan has been introduced to satisfy the mid-range requirements.
- We have also been offering a high-demand custom solution (Corporate plan) for RSS publishing (and consumption) to a few organizations. This plan is also publicly available now. It includes managed isolated hosting, and provides better performance, stability, and scalability.
- The Free plan remains as is.
The new service plans apply to all signups, upgrades, and renewals. Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions.
We hope that the flexibility of our service plans would allow everyone to explore and gain from RSS publishing.